1. An eagle never flies with any other bird besides its own kind. LESSON...If you really want to grow and soar higher in 2017, mind the company you keep. Your company will push you higher or pull you under.
2. An eagle has an accurate vision and no matter the distraction, her vision will never be shaken. LESSON....No one knows what you want in your life but you. Education tries to broaden your perspective, parents try to show you the way but only you who owns the last word. Use the information to better but not change your vision.
3. During mating, a female eagle flies down to earth with the male in hot pursuit. She picks a twig and flies with it high above and drops it so that the male can chase the twig. She repeats this for several hours to ensure that the male is totally committed and able to provide. LESSON. Any man can tell you they love you and any lady can appear to be a wife material. Take time to test them and ensure that they are truly committed to you. Relationships are more about companionship and not looks.
4. Eagles never eat dead things... LESSON. If you walked out of an abusive relationship, forgive and move on. Don't go back. Do not rely on your past success or failure. You have outgrown them, just use lessons learned and create a new path.
5. Eagles love storms. LESSON The storm's wind lifts eagles higher and higher. When other creatures are scampering for safety under the rocks and trees, an eagle is resting her wings above the clouds watching the storm below. Just like none moves from one grade to the other in school without exams so is your growing in life not going to happen if you are not tried and tested.
Isaiah 40:31 "But those who wait on The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.