1. I believe that am a creature of purpose and not a reason.
2. I know am unique and special in my own way. That's why I chose to race rather than to compete in life.
3. I know that victory helps me to be in the moment and trials helps me to focus on my purpose in life just like rain helps the seeds to germinate and the sun helps to ripen the fruits.
4. I know and believe that am fully insulated and surrounded by love. First, through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross for my sins, second by my loving family and third by my friends and well wishers.
5. I know and believe that in life, friends are seasonal, family is semi-permanent, and God is permanent. This helps me not to grief like someone with no hope whenever I lose a friend or relative. I smile, appreciate, and cherish the moments we shared moving forward.
6. Knowing that there is always something I have that someone else somewhere is lacking like Food, Shelter, Clothing, Education, Freedom, Health, family, clean water etc. This humbles me hence making me to appreciate and be content instead of complaining.
7. I know that I have both the WILL and POWER to direct my thoughts and actions. Both HAPPINESS and SADNESS are the result of the direction of my mind.